Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I feel that they are moving

I feel that they are moving a bottomless sink to the cliff, I stunned and screaming, but no one to save me from the cliff edge of each person walked hurriedly, and some even jumped down towards the cliff.Christian Louboutin
I was awakened by a knock, the door came a little girl's voice: Sir, are you okay? I certainly pulled himself together, originally I was dreaming, and almost scared me, I felt were cold sweat soaked. outside pass again to the little girl's voice: Are you alright, P90X sir? I am unable to answer: Nothing. I Taiwan looked at his watch, has more than 9 am, and last night to do but that dream seems very far away feel very close from my life, I felt a strange foreboding that painstakingly accumulated over the years the money is likely to be a pile of paper. because some time ago, a support fund is being released, I just go to the bank into a single 100,000 yuan of deposits taken out ready to buy that support funds, but bank has told me no money, Moncler because so many people withdrawing money, and everyone is buying funds. so I went to another bank very far away from the securities company outlets withdraw money, there are cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment