Saturday, September 25, 2010

there blog

there blog ~ not the case after a yo space can only transfer a picture a bit? to me. wish you good fortune. Jianjiankangkang ~ I'm off. pack up pack up at night to eat dinner Rights ~=___,= nice ending ~ To start the day into starting an online shop sleep till noon today, a .. half, suddenly moving up. I went back to Diamond Heights a ,-_,- Diamond Hin moncler Yan best, may because the Chinese New Year. recently came downstairs, the door should brush card. previously only security gatekeeper registration is now brush door card + security gatekeeper, En ~ is coming today, I brush at the door of at least 5 minutes, the door is the life and death does not open,?. result is a small security discovered, to my door. that I did not brush card, and then helped me re-brush over the door card .. I The small high ~ I'm back on line ... sitting here under the warm light to see.
En ~ came back around to moncler jackets pack up, and then ran the afternoon bought an electric pressure cooker. money now What is worthless is probably ~ 200 dollars would have thought that one almost. results were 6,700 in the past to see. Tuosai .. As Mody. then buy a 400 yuan yang nine, and nice black and red color. is not regular and there is no LCD screen. the other are the same. is .. I was out or how the electric pressure cooker is now 2 liner's? salesgirl said that a One is the soup is cooking steamed for. but I came back at night cooking not know which is which is the soup .. will not be because I used the wrong pan - the -? Therefore, the cooked rice half cooked dry half moncler sale wet ... uh .. I dug up and eaten dry - - pick cargo net www.tiaohuo.com previous work, when a Converse site called customer service agent www.kuangweidaili.com talking about starting an online shop they do some on behalf of the consignor is also earn a 45 thousand a month, hey, I was not also do that to open up tomorrow the next to move to re-submit a new card I can use Alipay Rights ~

No comments:

Post a Comment